Are you getting screwed by your software vendor?
Get back on top.
The software vendors won’t tell you if you’re spending too much, but Invictus Partners will. Our clients save 21% on average by restructuring their licensing and renegotiating software contracts.
• Defend yourself against a finding &/or take the best corrective action with expert guidance by ex-vendor executives & licensing specialists.
• Negotiate best outcome if a compliance breach is found.
• Gain clarity on licence entitlements, usage, & possible contractual restrictions to help evaluate your business case for Third-Party Support.
• Optimise your licensing structures ahead of a move.
• Move forward with clarity & certainty.
• Be prepared to easily respond to a vendor audit that is commonly triggered by a move to Third-Party Support.
• Take time & stress out of managing enterprise software licensing.
• No last-minute scramble at renewal/audit time.
• A cost-effective, fixed-price quarterly fee for ongoing licence optimisation.
• Single or multi-vendor management – SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, VMware etc.
• Extract more value from your SAM tools including ServiceNow, Flexera, VOQUZ etc.
• Eliminate exposure with clarity on current usage versus entitlements.
• Optimised, compliant go-forward position based on current & future needs.
• Single or multi-vendor optimisation – SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, VMware, ServiceNow, Salesforce etc.
• Clarity on perpetual entitlements, restrictions & metrics.
• Optimised licensing model for hyperscaler (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure) or hybrid cloud.
• Support & advice along your ERP journey, from strategising & scoping your ERP transformation, to vendor selection, to governance support & client advocacy.
• Assistance with business case development, market scans of software vendors & SIs, architectural considerations, RFx processes, documenting business processes & requirements, vendor evaluations & contract negotiations.
Our vision is to create global equity, value, and control in enterprise software. Fuelled by challenging experiences growing up in South Africa, our founder Doug Gibson has drawn on the inspiration of the Invictus poem and its connection to Nelson Mandela to imbue our business with the belief that every organisation and every individual has the potential to become the “master of their fate”.
“It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.”
– William Ernest Henley
Invictus Partners releases the shackles of enterprise software agreements to help our clients optimise cost, realise value and maintain compliance.
To create $2 billion of enterprise software savings globally by 2024.
So far, we’ve hit $825 million.
With Invictus Partners, you’ll get a perspective you probably won’t hear from software vendors and their network of partners. We understand how it feels to get screwed by a software vendor and it doesn’t feel good. That’s why we’re arming our clients with intricate knowledge about their actual software usage versus contractual entitlements, and the tools and processes to help them remain optimised and compliant, so they can negotiate with their software vendors confidently.
After years of working at big vendors, our team had witnessed many organisations spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on unnecessary licence and support costs, and even millions on failing compliance audits. We’re committed to building lasting partnerships with our clients and ensuring they feel empowered in their software vendor relationships, they never get screwed again.
CEO & Founder
IBM Practice Lead
Oracle Practice Lead
SAP Practice Lead
Get back on top.